Monday, March 1, 2010

saturday nite going kk~
going 2 celebrate the last day 4 CNY~ =]
celebrate v my lovely big family~haha~
but got a bit bit mm song =[
my cousin go clubbing didnt bring mii~ T^T
miss a chance to dance narhx~ =(
then i m just can gambling at aunt home =(
and keep lose~ wtF!!! >__<
vry unlucky~ T^T
gambling till midnite just go oioi =X

then wake up on 10am on the next day~
all os my cousin going out ad~ =__=|||
paktor de go paktor~
work de go work~
left mii n 3 xiao gua at home~
and also my aunt n uncle~
sien dou sei~ =__=|||

luckily~
got fren at kk~
ask them come out~
haha~
all drink are spend by my fren~ =]
but just yamcha,play pool a while jek~
then kena bising jor~[by my parents =__=]
wtF!!!
hate narhx~

bck home then continue gambling agn~
gambling till i feel slpy~=__=|||
but no 1 cn replace my sit~
so i m jz keep ply~
finally~
dinner coming~=)
finish dinner~
i m helping to clean up~
wash dishes~
done my work~
then eat my fav fresh oranges~wee =D
delicious~ xD

dady help mii gambling on my sit~ xD
then i cn do other thing 4 a while jor~
wakaka~ xD
order shirt from my cousin's gf~
wahaha~
done~
then continue gambling~=__=
till 1++am jz oioi~

tired~
then wake up vry erly 2day==~
6++am~
rdy up~then nid bck home le~
reach mum shop~
then gt call frm fren le~ ==
asking 2 go yamcha~ lol~
whole day keep yamcha ad~ ==

hmm~
wana find a job at kk~
wana work at kk~
my fren going 2 work at kk in tis week~
haix~
i oso wan narhx~
keep finding~ hmm~ =X
wana save money~=__=

ok~
jz stop here~
duno wana write wat ad~=X
buai~ =)
take care all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment