Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm Back C=

huh~
finally, i m bck from my vacation~
hmm~
tired~
actually not a very happy vacation~
but at least i still enjoy it~
hurmp~
cause this is the vacation for me and my family,and my friend too~
just sometime will feel a bit pek chek with their attitude~
lol~

stay jor 2 night at genting~
at the second night~
got a bit prob~ =X
my zimui's little bro and her bf~
saw "something" at the apartment that we rent~
but everything is ok la~
at genting,keep playing on whole day~
my leg is getting pain~ =X
then back to kl~
also keep walk~
my leg T^T
sibeh pain~

and hor~
i feel a bit dissapoint also~
cause i didnt meet all the net friend~
when find them out~
all busy,cant come out,or time not ngam~ ==
zha dou~
at last~
just meet dou 1 friend~ =__=
SHINKI~
haa~
she accompany me whole day shopping at timesquare~
haha~
sek sai her~ muax~ =D
buy jor 4 clothes and 1 jacket~ C:

and hor~
watch jor 2 movie~ [3D]
-How To Train Your Dragon
-Alice In Wonderland
nice~
more real~ haa~
sad narhx~
sabah bo 3D~ T^T


got meet my relative at there too~ =]
actually at the first~
mum said wanna back her kampung there de~
but~
at last~
didnt go too~ ==
cause we go with friend~
hmm~
my beloved grandpa at kampung~
after CNY didnt meet dou him jor~ hmm~

back dou sabah~
i stay at my aunt home for one night~
then go watch movie again with my beloved cousins~
haa~
the movie very funny~
but i forgot the name~ hmm~
hong kong artist~
we watch at midnight~
make me almost fall asleep in the cinema~ lol =X
but hor~
in the cinema got many leng zaii~ wakaka~
i notice it when the movie finish~ shh~ C=

hmm~
about the picia~
i will upload soon~
not now~
wait for my zimui bf send all the picia to me first~ C=
i m just share all here yea~

ok~
just write dou here nia~
siam~
Buaii~ C=

No comments:

Post a Comment