Wednesday, March 31, 2010

bck~ =__=

hyyeee all~ C=
i can online bck~~
finally~ C=

this few day~
my home's internet was cut~
babi telekom~
always like that~
always didnt send the bill earlier to ppl~
then always give ppl more trouble~
need go telekom office there ask the bills~
go bank to pay its~
then need call them bck to activate~
really KNS~ =__=

my 2 dear2 bufday coming soon~
hoho~
going to celebrate at sandakan~
clubbing~
ouuuh yeah~ xD
very excited on it~
haa~
never clubbing at sandakan~
with a geng of Darlink tim~
ouuhh yeah~
sure will be a damn nice tripp~ xD

SANDAKAN~ i m coming!!!
huuuhhaaaa~ xD

this recently~
my parents friend,my aunt and uncle~
keep asking on me~
about my future~
i hear dou also FAN~ ==
if you answer them want work~
then they will ask you bck~
"dont want study already?"
then when you answer them want study~
they will ask you bck~
"go where study?" or "wanna take what course?"
babi lo~
dont know how to say le~ zzz

can anyone suggest me?
about the present ? [for him actually]
how how how jek?
just send to him? or keep it? ==


sienn larhxx~
buaii~ =X

No comments:

Post a Comment