Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Staying whole day at my mom's shop~

Huhh~
Stay at my mom's shop for whole day today...
Luckily i still got some work to do~
so that i wont feel so bored~
I had use whole day time to update my little online shop~
where there is selling cloth and contact lens~
I really hope that this little business can make some income for me~
so that i dont need to keep asking money from my mom~hmmm...
and here are my little shop linky~
do have a look yea~ C= 


Micole Lens House




While staying at shop~
i had meet a lot of my mom's friends too~
and then,
there is a lot of same question are waiting me to answer~
uuhh~
"aiyaa, lengluii, since when you back here ar? " ( err,yea, since yesterday i back here~ C=)
" holiday ar? " (yea,only a week~ )
"when back to kk again har? " ( after one week i think~ )
" you look more leng luii jor wor~ " (haha, no laa~ )
"you become more thinner wor~" ( haha, where got o~ )
"study of work ar? " ( study lo~ but will find a part time job soon~ )


OMG~
i have to repeat the same answer for many times~ =X
无言啊~~ =__=|||

No comments:

Post a Comment