Saturday, January 15, 2011

Holiday finish soon~ =X

Time gone very very fast yea~
it's Saturday again~
and also telling me that my holiday are going finish soon~
hmmm~

going back to kk tonight~
it's not my plan to back kk today actually~
cause there is no class for monday in my schedule for the next sem,
so,i was planning to go back kk on monday actually~

But my aunt was asking us to go down their home for a dinner tonight~
so...just like that~
hmm~ lame yea~ @@

skip that~~

I was busy making some CNY cookies this few days~
soo...
sorry for those who keep pm me on FB yea~
hehe~
i was afk~ =3
will upload some photo for the cookies making yea~
its doesn't look really nice actually~
but i m just wanna to share here~ =)

busy making the cookies make my back bone was get hurt~
so pain arrr~ >.<
how good yea if got someone to help me massage~
ouuhhh~ no nice~ >.<
eerrgghhh~ i m think too much...aiksss~
its impossible laaa~ hahaa~

okay,
it's the time go sleep~
bye~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment