Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pain

i feel pain in my heart~
really tired~
why wanna let me meet dou you~
if meet dou you are alone,or with boy friends,
its ok~
but~
u are hanging out with 3 girls~
3 girl and just only u 1 boy~
and the 1 of the 3 girls is ur EX~! [wtF!]
why?
really hate one~
spoil my mood~
going out play pool with cousin and bro with a happy mood~
become like this~
why this world are too small?
there are many shop can play pool~
why must go there~
you talk to me just like nothing~
throw me those happy smile~[wtF!]
my heart really pain~
and also broken~bleeding~
i felt wanna cry in many times just now~
but i had try 2 calm down myself~
luckily,i've done it~
now,i m staying at aunt's home~
wrtiting this post~
my tears going 2 drop again~
haixzz~
i really hate myself~
why wanna let me know you?
let me love you?
if can~
i really wanna choose never meet you before~
never know you is better~
at least no need 'enjoy' this suffer~[HATE!!!]
i hate that i love you!

haha~
valentine is already gone~
i almost been single before valentine in every years~
never feel what is the feeling when celerate valentine with the ppl that you love~
funny right? xDDDD
and also pity 1~ =)
bo bian~
i m not a lenglui~
haha~
bo lang ai~=]

this few day didn't have any new post~
because i'm busy helping mum make CNY kuih~
helping family 2 clean up the house~=)

hmm~ok le~
night 2 all~
ehh~no~
is morning already =)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS TO ALL~ =]
GONG XI FAT CHAI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment