Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Switch back to KK Mode...

Time gone so fast..
my holiday was end up now,
from 2 weeks postpone to 3 weeks~
well,i really enjoy with it~
cause it was spending all the time with my Beloved Family and my Dearest Besties!

While staying at home town,
i felt that, there was nothing much i can think of at all,
i mean something like stress...
and my insomnia was gone!

 i really wish that i can stay together with my family after i was done my courses...
cause life are too short...
if we don't accompany them now,
when is it then?
and i wish to earn a lot and a lot of money,
for my parent enjoy life...
i really hope that i can done it one day...
For sure, i can do that! hheemmphh!(with a confident sound =X)

aiksss....
 i'am having homesick now,
wtf! =X
MISSING! =(


1 comment: